1. Insert vertically, fast when inserting, and slow when pulling out, so as not to leave gaps in the concrete.
2. The time for each insertion and vibration is about 20-30 seconds, and the time when the concrete no longer sinks significantly, does not appear air bubbles, and starts to bleed shall prevail.
3. The vibrating time should not be too long. If it is too long, the sand will be separated from the cement slurry, the stones will sink, and a sand layer will be formed on the concrete surface, which will affect the quality of the concrete.
4. When vibrating, the vibrator should be inserted into the lower concrete 10cm to strengthen the combination of the upper and lower concrete.
5. The distance before and after the vibration is inserted is generally 30-50cm to prevent leakage of vibration.
6. Do not touch the formwork, steel bars and embedded parts when vibrating. When vibrating near the formwork, lightly tap the formwork with a wooden hammer at the same time. In the places where the reinforcement is dense and the corners of the formwork, iron brazing should be used to tamp.